The Terms and Conditions (hereinafter only „T&C“) govern the rights and duties between the Provider of the accommodation facility Route E58 – Camp Košice and the Client (hereinafter only „Provider, Client or contractual parties“) for the Contracts on accommodation closed remotely (hereinafter only „Contract“).
General provisions and term definition
- For the Contract purposes the Client shall be any natural person or legal entity who has filled in and submitted the reservation form via online booking on www.camp-kosice.sk and subsequently received an announcement on accepting the reservation by the accommodation facility.
- The accommodation facility Route E58 – Camp Košice (hereinafter only „camping“) shall be the following the company’s operation:
HEST CO Ltd.
10 Zinková st., 040 17 Košice
Represented by: Ing. Henrich Tománek
ID number: 47 155 957
VAT ID number: SK 2023767988
Registered: Trade register of the District Court in Košice I, section Ltd., insert number 32305/V
Subject of the Contract
- The subject of the contract is the provision of temporary accommodation (hereinafter only „accommodation“) by the provider based upon online booking on camp-kosice.sk website.
- The Provider shall provide the Client with accommodation for the period of time as stated in the reservation form.
- The Client shall settle the payment to the Provider for the accommodation and the services in question.
- Booking is conducted via online form (hereinafter only „reservation form“)posted on www.camp-kosice.sk .
- Upon booking the Client shall be entitled to select any of the currently available accommodation facilities on the campsite, according to the Client’s request (arrival date/departure date, number of persons, etc.)
- In order to make a reservation the Client is to truly provide all the required information stated in the registration form.
- After submitting the reservation form and settling all payments pursuant to Art. IV of the T&C and verifying provided information about the Client, the Client shall be, without any delay, sent a confirmation e-mail with a reservation number to the Client’s email address.
- The reservation shall become binding after crediting the Provider’s bank account.
- The price list of the accommodation and other services shall be found on www.camp-kosice.sk and at the campsite reception.
- The Client shall pay up for the booked accommodation by means of online reservation form upon online booking and through the online payment processing (Stripe) or by means of bank transfer to the Provider’s account upon an issued tax document (invoice) in due time.
- Upon booking the Client is to provide a credit/debit card number. Submitting the reservation form the Client shall approve of crediting the Provider‘s account with the sum as accepted for the booked accommodation (by crediting the total sum for the accommodation off the Client’s account) and authorizing the Provider to execute the settlement. The total sum for the accommodation shall be immediately credited for the Provider’s benefit.
- The Client shall authorize the Provider to verify all provided information about the credit/debit card with a competent bank call center or the company responsible for issuing the card.
- Should the nonbinding reservation of accommodation be sold out in the time between submitting the reservation to the time of crediting the money for accommodation onto the Provider’s account (i.e. until the reservation becomes binding) the Provider shall offer the Client an adequate alternative of accommodation. Should the Client reject the alternative offer he/she shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract and the Provider shall make a refund within 15 days as of the date of withdrawing from the contract through noncash bank transfer onto the Client’s bank account the Client executed the payment.
- In case the Client terminates the accommodation sooner the Provider is entitled to charge the full price for the entire time the accommodation has been booked for.
- We accept: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro, Diners club International.
Amendment, cancellation and withdrawal of the contract
- Any changes of the Client’s binding reservation shall be made by phone or via email to the Provider’s reception upon submitting the reservation number previously given to the Client once the payment for the accommodation has been credited to the Provider’s account. The phone number: +421 907 110 525; email: email@example.com.
- Should the Client request change of his/her binding reservation, which however, cannot be made due to the capacity or operational reasons the Provider shall take all necessary measures in order to meet the Client’s requirement, however, the Provider is not obliged to meet the Client’s requirement of such change nor the Client may claim any damages or other compensation from the Provider should the Provider, due to circumstances, fail to make any changes to the binding reservation.
- Should the Client withdraw from or terminate the binding reservation the Provider shall apply the right to charge a cancellation fee as follows:
- The Client is entitled to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason free of the cancellation fee within 4 hours after closing the contract.
- No fee shall be charged for the cancellation more than 30 days prior to the execution of the contract.
- 10% of the total price shall be charged for the cancellation 29 – 15 days prior to the execution of the contract.
- 30% of the total price shall be charged for the cancellation 14 – 5 days prior to the execution of the contract.
- 50% of the total price shall be charged for the cancellation 4 – 2 days prior to the execution of the contract.
- 100% of the total price shall be charged for the cancellation 1 – 0 days prior to the execution of the contract.
- Should the Client fail to arrive at the camp without informing the Provider the Provider shall charge the cancellation fee of 100% of the total accommodation price.
- Should the Client withdraw or partially withdraw from the contract, cancel or partially cancel the reservation or fail to arrive the Provider shall not raise a claim upon the cancellation fee provided the situation occurred due to an exceptional case (death, illness, natural calamity, etc.) and the Client shall hand in a credible evidence proving a serious reason which caused the withdrawal or partial withdrawal from the contract, cancellation or partial cancellation of the reservation or failure to arrive.
- Should the Client withdraw or partially withdraw from the contract, cancel or partially cancel the reservation or fail to arrive the Provider shall inform the Client via email about raising a claim by the Provider upon the cancellation fee and its amount pursuant to the T&C and this shall be done within 15 days as of the date of the withdrawal or partial withdrawal, cancellation or partial cancellation, and in case of failure to arrive as of the date of the planned arrival.
- By confirming and expressing his/her consent with the T&C the Client shall agree upon and acknowledge the fact that the Provider, in case of withdrawal or partial withdrawal from the contract, cancellation or partial cancellation of the reservation or failure to arrive by the Client, is entitled to charging a cancellation fee ex-parte from the payment executed by the Client during online booking at the amount as stated in the T&C, and the amount exceeding mutual receivables of the Client and the Provider in favor of the Client shall be sent by the Provider to the Client by bank transfer to the Client’s bank account from which the payment for accommodation booked online was sent within 30 business days as of the following day after the day of withdrawal or partial withdrawal, cancellation or partial cancellation, and in case of failure to arrive as of the date of planned arrival. The Client shall bear the bank fees related to the money refund for the accommodation of the Client.
- The Provider is entitled to withdraw from the contract prior to the agreed upon period expiration should the Client, despite warning, violate good manners or otherwise breach the duties resulting from the contract.
- The Provider shall be liable for the damages caused on the brought in or saved belongings pursuant to clauses §433 and the following Act. No. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code as amended.
- The Provider shall provide the Client with a safe upon request and pursuant to effective price list. The Provider shall not be responsible for the belongings kept in the safe placed in the cabin or the mobile house.
- The Provider shall not be liable for the lost or forgotten belongings in the campsite.
- The Provider shall be liable for the jewelry, money and other valuables only if the belongings are safe kept by the campsite employee, which shall be confirmed with a confirmation letter.
- The Provider shall not be liable for the damage on the Client’s belongings caused outside the campsite.
- Pursuant to the respective legal regulations the Client shall be liable for the damage to the furniture and equipment as well as the articles of inventory. Should the camp property be damaged or destroyed the Provider shall be entitled to claim a compensation for the damage at the value of the damaged article of inventory. The value of the article of inventory is stated in the written list found at the reception. It is of the best interest of the guest to learn about the consequences to be faced in case of deteriorating or damaging the furniture and equipment of the cabin, mobile house or other parts of the campsite. The Client as the person in charge shall be liable for the damage caused by the minors he/she is responsible for as well as for the damage caused by the persons whose presence the Client allowed in the accommodation facility.
- Should the Client cause any damage on the Provider’s property the Client is to settle all claims no later than on the departure date. Should the Client refuse to settle the claims the Provider shall be entitled to charge a contractual penalty of 0.1% of the debt for each day in delay. Settling the contractual fine does not affect the claim of the Provider to cover the compensatory damages.
- To ensure proper procedure upon making a claim, abolishing service and product shortcomings sold and provided in the campsite we state the return policy pursuant to the Act No. 250/2007 Coll. on Consumer Protection as amended and the Act No. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code as amended.
- Should the Client find out that the provided services (accommodation) lack the quality or the extent of provided services the Client is entitled to making a complaint.
- The claim shall be raised without delay after finding any shortcomings.
- The Client shall raise a claim to the person in charge of accommodation at the campsite.
- Upon raising the claim the Client shall provide a proof of payment for the services (order copy, invoice, etc.).
- Upon proper examination of the proof, the manager of the campsite or an appointed employee shall make a decision on the way of dealing with the complaint immediately or within a stipulated period of time.
- The Provider shall record and provide all the claims and complaints to the inspection body upon request. The records shall include the date of the claim, the date and the way of dealing with the claim.
- Should the defect of technical nature in the cabin/mobile house of the Client be impossible to be fixed and the Provider fail to provide a replacement cabin/mobile house the cabin/mobile house shall, upon agreement, be rented despite the defect and the Client shall have the right to the following:
- adequate discount
- withdrawing from the contract and the money refund
Personal data protection
- The provider od the campsite HEST CO Ltd. 10 Zinková st., 040 17 Košice, ID: 47 155 957 shall conduct the processing of the personal data in compliance with the generally binding legal regulations of the Slovak Republic, mainly in compliance with the Act. No. 122/2013 Coll. on the Personal Data Protection and on amendment and supplement of some acts as amended of the Act No. 84/2014 Coll. in current and valid wording (hereinafter only „Act“).
- HEST CO Ltd., the campsite provider shall process personal data of the Clients for the purpose of booking, service sale in the campsite and inspection of their usage. The personal data are processed for the period essential to meet the purpose of processing – booking, service sale in the campsite and inspection of their usage, however, not longer than for the period of two years as of the data collection. Personal data collected for the purpose of booking, service sale in the campsite and inspection of their usage by HEST CO Ltd., the campsite provider are processed pursuant to § 10 sect. 3 letter b) of the act without previously granted approval of the persons in question.
- The Client shall grant his/her approval of processing the personal data voluntarily and the Client has been informed on his/her rights pursuant to §28 through 30 of the act by making these act clauses available and the approval may be disaffirmed at any time in writing and sent to the Provider’s address.
- In case of any questions during online booking the Client may contact the reception at +421 907 110 525 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Should the Client have special requirements such as late check-in or late check-out or be interested in additional services, the Client may contact the campsite reception at +421 907 110 525 or via email: email@example.com.
- Check-in is possible on the arrival day at 2 p.m.
- Check-out is conducted on the departure day not later then by 12 p.m. Late check-out is possible depending on the occupancy of the campsite. The fee for the late check-out, however, not later than by 3 p.m. is 10 euros.
- The Accommodation Policy of the Route E58 – Camp Košice is an integral part of the T&C and may be found on the website www.camp-kosice.sk or at the campsite reception.
- The contractual parties declare that their contractual freedom and legal capability be not restricted and they are not aware of any facts, which could restrict the legal freedom.
- The parties declare that the contract was not concluded in distress and under clearly disadvantageous terms, nor by mistake and the Client has duly read the T&C and found the T&C transparent and comprehensive, understood the content of the T&C which resulted in booking the accommodation by means of the reservation form.
- The T&C came into effect and entered into force as of October 1, 2017