General terms and conditions
These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “VOZP”) govern the rights and obligations between the Operator of the Route E58 – Camp Košice accommodation facility and the Client (hereinafter referred to as the “Accommodation Provider, Client or contracting parties”) for distance accommodation contracts (hereinafter “Contract”).
- GENERAL PROVISIONS AND DEFINITIONS
- Pre účely tejto zmluvy sa Klientom rozumie každá fyzická alebo právnická osoba, ktorá vyplnila a odoslala rezervačný formulár prostredníctvom online rezervácie na webovej stránke camp-kosice.sk a obdržala oznámenie o prijatí rezervácie od ubytovacieho zariadenia.
- Accommodation facility Route E58 – Camp Košice (hereinafter referred to as “camping”) means the operation of the company
HEST CO spol. s. r. o.
Zinková 10, 040 17 Košice
Represented by: Ing. Henrich Tománek
Company ID: 47 234 229
VAT ID: SK1020346107
Registered in the Commercial Register of the Bratislava I District Court, Section Sro, file number 44639/B
Subject of the Сontract
- The subject of the contract is the provision of temporary accommodation (hereinafter referred to as “accommodation”) to the Accommodation Provider on the basis of an online reservation made through the website camp-kosice.sk
- The Landlord undertakes to provide the Client with accommodation for the period specified in the reservation form.
- The Client undertakes to pay the Accommodation Provider the price for the provided accommodation and for the services connected with it.
- The reservation is made via an online reservation form (hereinafter referred to as “reservation”) on the camp-kosice.sk website.
- When booking, the Client has the opportunity to choose any of the currently available accommodation capacities in the campsite, according to the specified requirements (date of arrival / departure, number of persons, etc.).
- In order to make a reservation, the Client is obliged, within the registration form, to truthfully state all required information.
- After sending the reservation, its payment according to Art. IV of these GTC and verification of the above data on the Client will be immediately sent to him, the e-mail address provided by him, confirmation of the reservation with the reservation number.
- The reservation becomes binding by crediting funds to the account of the Accommodation Provider.
- The price list of services for accommodation and other services can be viewed on the camp-kosice.sk website and at the camping reception.
- The Client is obliged to pay the price for accommodation booked by the Client via the online booking form in full for online bookings via the Payment Card Payment (Stripe) service or bank transfer to the Accommodation Provider’s account on the basis of the issued tax document (invoice) within its due date.
- The Client is required to have a credit / debit card number when booking online. By sending the reservation, the Client agrees to make payment for the booked accommodation in full in favor of the Accommodation Provider (by downloading the total price for accommodation from the Client’s account) and authorizes the Accommodation Provider to make this payment. The total price for accommodation is immediately charged for processing in favor of the landlord’s bank account.
- The Client authorizes the Accommodation Provider to verify the provided information about the credit / debit card in the relevant call center of the bank or company that issued the credit card.
- In the event that in the period from the sending of the non-binding reservation to the time of crediting funds in the amount of payment for accommodation to the account of the Accommodation Provider (ie until the reservation becomes binding), the Accommodation will be sold to the non-bindingly reserved accommodation (capacity) and the Accommodation Provider will offer the Client an adequate alternative to the accommodation capacity. In the event that the Client does not agree with the alternative offer, he is entitled to withdraw from the contract, while the Accommodation Provider will refund the amount paid within 15 days from the date of the Client’s withdrawal from the contract, by non-cash bank transfer to the Client’s bank account from which the Client made the payment.
- In the event that the Client terminates his accommodation prematurely, the Accommodation Provider has the right to charge the Client the full amount of the agreed price for the entire length of the booked accommodation.
- When paying the price for accommodation, the following types of cards are accepted: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro, Diners club International.
Modification, cancellation and withdrawal from the contract
- Any changes to the binding reservation by the Client can be made by phone or email through the reception of the Accommodation Provider, after entering the reservation number assigned and sent to the Client after crediting the accommodation funds to the Accommodation Provider’s account. Telephone number for making the changes: +421 907 110 525, email: email@example.com.
- However, if the Client requests a change in the binding reservation, which cannot be met due to capacity or other operational reasons, the Accommodation Provider will take all necessary steps to comply with the Client’s requirements, but the Accommodation Provider is not obliged to comply with the Client’s request to change the binding reservation and the Client is not entitled to damages. or any other performance by the Accommodation Provider due to the impossibility of changing the binding reservation.
- In the event of the Client’s withdrawal from the contract and cancellation of the binding reservation, the Accommodation Provider is entitled to a cancellation fee as follows:
- The client is entitled, without giving a reason, to withdraw from the contract within 4 hours from the moment of its conclusion without any fee.
- cancellation of the reservation more than 30 days before the start of the performance date free of charge
- cancellation 29 – 15 days before the start of the deadline 10% of the total price for accommodation
- cancellation 14 – 5 days before the start of the deadline 30% of the total price for accommodation
- cancellation 4 – 2 days before the start of the deadline 50% of the total price for accommodation
- cancellation 1 – 0 days before the start of the deadline 100% of the total price for accommodation.
- In the event that the Client does not show up, without any prior communication, the Accommodation Provider is entitled to a cancellation fee of 100% of the total price for accommodation for the date of commencement of the service.
- In case of withdrawal or partial withdrawal of the Client from the contract, cancellation or partial cancellation of the reservation or non-arrival, the Accommodation Provider is entitled to waive the right to payment of the cancellation fee, if the situation occurred in exceptional cases (eg death, illness, disaster, etc.) and the Client shall provide credible evidence of the serious cause of withdrawal or partial withdrawal from the contract, cancellation or partial cancellation of the reservation or non-arrival.
- In case of withdrawal or partial withdrawal of the Client from the contract, cancellation or partial cancellation of the reservation or non-delivery, the Accommodation Provider will send the Client an e-mail notification of the Accommodation Provider’s right to cancellation fee and its amount under , cancellation or partial cancellation of the reservation and in case of non – arrival from the date of commencement of the deadline.
- Klient potvrdením objednávky a vyjadrením súhlasu s týmito VOZP súhlasí a berie na vedomie, že Ubytovateľ je oprávnený, v prípade odstúpenia alebo čiastočného odstúpenia Klienta od zmluvy a zrušenia alebo čiastočného zrušenia rezervácie alebo nedostavenia sa, jednostranne započítať pohľadávku Klienta na vrátenie Klientom uhradenej ceny za ubytovanie pri uskutočnení online rezervácie ubytovania voči pohľadávke Ubytovateľa na úhradu storno poplatku vo výške uvedenej v týchto VOZP a to vo výške, v ktorej sa tieto pohľadávky kryjú, pričom sumu presahujúcu vzájomné pohľadávky Klienta a Ubytovateľa v prospech Klienta uhradí Ubytovateľ Klientovi bezhotovostným bankovým prevodom na bankový účet Klienta, z ktorého bola realizovaná úhrada ceny za ubytovanie pri online rezervácii ubytovania, a to do 30 pracovných dní odo dňa nasledujúceho po dni odstúpenia alebo čiastočného odstúpenia Klienta od zmluvy a zrušenia alebo čiastočného zrušenia rezervácie alebo nedostavenia sa. Bankové poplatky spojené s vrátením ceny za ubytovanie Klientovi znáša Klient.
- The Landlord may withdraw from the contract before the expiry of the agreed period, if the Client in the accommodation facility, despite the warning, grossly violates good manners or otherwise grossly violates his obligations under the contract.
RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY
- The landlord is liable for damage caused to items brought in or postponed according to the provisions of §433 et seq. act no. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code as amended.
- The Landlord provides the Client with a safety deposit box upon request and according to the valid price list. The use of a safe in a cottage or mobile home cannot be considered as taking over the property by the Accommodation Provider.
- The landlord is not responsible for lost or forgotten things in the campsite.
- The Accommodation Provider is responsible for jewelery, money and other valuables only if the items for safekeeping have been taken into safekeeping by the campsite staff on the basis of a confirmation.
- The Landlord is not liable for damages caused to the Client outside the campsite.
- For damages caused to the equipment resp. the Client is responsible for the camping inventory in accordance with the applicable legal regulations. In case of damage or destruction of the camping property, the Accommodation Provider is entitled to compensation for damage in the value of the destroyed inventory. The value of the inventory is determined in a written list located at the reception. It is in the Guest’s interest to find out about its contents in case of deterioration or damage to the equipment in the cottage, mobile home or other parts of the campsite and as a responsible representative is liable for damages caused by minors for which he is responsible, as well as for damages caused by persons who are on the premises of the accommodation facility and the Client has allowed them to stay there.
- In the event of damage caused by the Client to the property of the Accommodation Provider, the Client is obliged to pay compensation for the damage incurred no later than on the day of the end of his accommodation. In the event that the Client refuses to reimburse the incurred damage, the Accommodation Provider is entitled to charge the Client a contractual penalty in the amount of 0.1% per day of the amount due for each day of delay. Payment of the contractual penalty does not affect the Accommodation Provider’s right to compensation for damage caused.
COMPLAINTS HANDLING POLICY
- To ensure the correct procedure for making complaints, deficiencies in services and goods sold and provided at the campsite, we establish this complaint procedure on the basis of Act no. 250/2007 Coll from consumer protection as amended and Act no. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code as amended
- If the client finds out that the provided services (accommodation) show deficiencies in the quality or scope of the provided services, he has the right to complain about these deficiencies.
- The Client is obliged to resolve the complaint without undue delay after finding the defect.
- The client files a complaint with the employee responsible for accommodation in the campsite.
- When making a complaint, the client submits proof of purchase of the service (copy of the order, invoice, etc.).
- The head of the operation or an employee authorized by him is obliged, after careful examination, to decide on the method of handling the complaint immediately or within a specified period.
- The landlord is obliged to keep records of complaints and submit it at the request of the supervisory authority for inspection. The record of the complaint must contain data on the date of the complaint, the date and the method of handling the complaint.
- If it is not possible to eliminate technical defects in the cottage / mobile home assigned to the Client and the accommodation facility cannot provide the Client with other alternative accommodation and the cottage / mobile home will be rented upon agreement despite this defect, the Client has the right to:
- reasonable price discount
- withdrawal from the contract and refund of the price paid for accommodation
- The camping operator HEST CO spol. s. r. o. Zinková 10, 040 17 Košice, IČO: 47 155 957 performs the processing of personal data in accordance with generally binding legal regulations of the Slovak Republic, in particular in accordance with Act no. 122/2013 Coll on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain acts as amended by Act no. 84/2014 Coll in the current and valid wording (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”).
- The camping operator HEST CO spol. s. r. o. processes Clients’ personal data for the purpose of booking, selling the use of services by Clients in the operator’s campsite and controlling their use. Personal data is processed for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of processing – booking, sale of use of services by Clients in the campsite and control of their use, but for a maximum of two years from the collection of this data. Personal data processed for the purpose of booking, sale of use of services by clients in the campsite and control of their use are operated by the company HEST CO spol. s. r. o. processed on the basis of § 10 par. Сhаr 3 b) zákona bez súhlasu dotknutých osôb.
- The client provides consent to the processing of personal data voluntarily, has been informed of his rights under §28 to 30 of the Act by making these provisions of the law available, and this consent may be revoked at any time by a written request to the operator’s address.
- In case of any ambiguities that arise during the online reservation, the Client is entitled to contact the campsite reception by phone at +421 907 110 525 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case of special requests – late check-in or late check-out or interest in booking additional services, the Client is entitled to contact the campsite reception by phone at +421 907 110 525 or by email: info @ camp-kosice.sk.
- Check-in is possible on the day of arrival in the sense of online booking at 14:00.
- Check-out is on the last day of accommodation in terms of online booking no later than 12:00. Late check-out is possible depending on the current occupancy of the campsite, while the fee for late check-out until 15:00 is 10, – €.
- An inseparable part of these GTC is the Accommodation Rules of the Route E58 – Camp Košice campsite, which can be viewed on the camp-kosice.sk website or at the campsite reception.
- Contractual freedom and legal capacity are not limited and they are not aware of any facts that would restrict this contractual freedom.
- The contracting parties declare that the contract was not concluded in distress and under noticeably unfavorable conditions, or in error and before booking the accommodation, the VOZP Client read it properly, all the provisions of the VOZP are clear and comprehensible to him, vOZP content understood, as a sign of which he approached the reservation of accommodation through the reservation form.
- These VOZP come into force and effect on 01.10.2017